The Global Smart Building Market is expected to grow from USD 9,423.13 Million in 2018 to USD 38,756.15 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 22.38%.
The positioning of the Global Smart Building Market vendors in FPNV Positioning Matrix are determined by Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) and placed into four quadrants (F: Forefront, P: Pathfinders, N: Niche, and V: Vital).
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Smart Building Market including are Cisco Systems, Inc., Hitachi, Ltd., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Intel Corporation, Siemens AG, Honeywell International Inc., Johnson Controls International plc, L & T Technology Services Ltd., PointGrab Ltd., and Schneider Electric SE.
On the basis of Component, the Global Smart Building Market is studied across Services and Solution.
On the basis of Solution Type, the Global Smart Building Market is studied across Building Infrastructure Management, Energy Management, Network Management, Security and Emergency Management, and Workforce Management.
On the basis of Service Type, the Global Smart Building Market is studied across Consulting, Support and Maintenance, and System Integration and Deployment.
On the basis of Building Type, the Global Smart Building Market is studied across Commercial, Industrial, and Residential.
For the detailed coverage of the study, the market has been geographically divided into the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The report provides details of qualitative and quantitative insights about the major countries in the region and taps the major regional developments in detail.
In the report, we have covered two proprietary models, the FPNV Positioning Matrix and Competitive Strategic Window. The FPNV Positioning Matrix analyses the competitive market place for the players in terms of product satisfaction and business strategy they adopt to sustain in the market. The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisitions strategies, geography expansion, research & development, new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Our market forecasting is based on a market model derived from market connectivity, dynamics, and identified influential factors around which assumptions about the market are made. These assumptions are enlightened by fact-bases, put by primary and secondary research instruments, regressive analysis and an extensive connect with industry people. Market forecasting derived from in-depth understanding attained from future market spending patterns provides quantified insight to support your decision-making process. The interview is recorded, and the information gathered in put on the drawing board with the information collected through secondary research.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the Global Smart Building Market
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the Global Smart Building Market
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the Global Smart Building Market
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Global Smart Building Market
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the Global Smart Building Market
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size of Smart Building market in the Global?
2. What are the factors that affect the growth in the Global Smart Building Market over the forecast period?
3. What is the competitive position in the Global Smart Building Market?
4. Which are the best product areas to be invested in over the forecast period in the Global Smart Building Market?
5. What are the opportunities in the Global Smart Building Market?
6. What are the modes of entering the Global Smart Building Market?
1.1. Objectives of the Study
1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
1.3. Years Considered for the Study
1.4. Currency & Pricing
2. Research & Forecasting
2.1. Research Methodology
2.1.1. Research Process
2.1.2. Research Framework
2.1.3. Research Reliability & Validity
2.1.4. Research Assumptions
2.2. Forecasting Methodology
2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
3.1. Smart Building Market: Outlook
3.2. Smart Building Market: Current State & Forecast
4. Premium Insight
4.1. Market Connectivity
4.2. Market Data Feed
4.2.1. Market Sizing & Forecasting, by Component
4.2.2. Market Sizing & Forecasting, by Solution Type
4.2.3. Market Sizing & Forecasting, by Service Type
4.2.4. Market Sizing & Forecasting, by Building Type
4.2.5. Market Sizing & Forecasting, by Geography
5. Market Dynamics
6. Industry Insight
6.1. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6.1.1. Threat of New Entrants
6.1.2. Threat of Substitutes
6.1.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
6.1.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.1.5. Industry Rivalry
6.2. Client Customizations
7. Global Smart Building Market, by Component
8. Global Smart Building Market, by Solution Type
8.1. Building Infrastructure Management
8.1.1. Elevators and Escalators Management System
8.1.2. Parking Management System
8.1.3. Smart Water Management System
8.2. Energy Management
8.2.1. HVAC Control System
8.2.2. Lighting System
8.3. Network Management
8.4. Security and Emergency Management
8.4.1. Access Control System
8.4.2. Safety System
8.4.3. Video Surveillance System
8.5. Workforce Management
9. Global Smart Building Market, by Service Type
9.2. Support and Maintenance
9.3. System Integration and Deployment
10. Global Smart Building Market, by Building Type
11. Global Smart Building Market, by Geography
11.1.5. United States
11.3. Europe, Middle East & Africa
11.3.5. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. 360iResearch FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.1. 360iResearch Quadrants
12.1.2. Business Strategy
220.127.116.11. Business Growth
18.104.22.168. Industry Coverage
22.214.171.124. Financial Viability
126.96.36.199. Channel Support
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
188.8.131.52. Value for Money
184.108.40.206. Ease of Use
220.127.116.11. Product Features
18.104.22.168. Customer Support
12.2. Market Vendor Ranking Analysis
12.3. Competitive News Feed Analysis
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. Cisco Systems, Inc.
13.2. Hitachi, Ltd.
13.3. Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
13.4. Intel Corporation
13.5. Siemens AG
13.6. Honeywell International Inc.
13.7. Johnson Controls International plc
13.8. L & T Technology Services Ltd.
13.9. PointGrab Ltd.
13.10. Schneider Electric SE
14.1. Discussion Guide
14.2. 360iResearch Competitive Strategic Window
14.2.1. Leverage Zone
14.2.2. Vantage Zone
14.2.3. Speculative Zone
14.2.4. Bottleneck Zone
14.3. Top Reports
14.3.1. Global Crane Rental Market
14.3.2. Global Computer Vision Market
14.3.3. Global Payment Gateway Market
14.3.4. Global B2B Travel Market
14.3.5. Global Varicose Vein Treatment Devices Market
14.4. Author Details