The Global Workforce Management Software Market is expected to grow from USD 3,126.13 Million in 2018 to USD 5,412.13 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.15%.
The positioning of the Global Workforce Management Software Market vendors in FPNV Positioning Matrix are determined by Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) and placed into four quadrants (F: Forefront, P: Pathfinders, N: Niche, and V: Vital).
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Workforce Management Software Market including are Active Operations Management International LLP, Infor Inc, Kronos Incorporated, NICE Systems Ltd., Oracle Corporation, BambooHR LLC, DVSAnalytics, Inc., IBM Corporation, JDA Software Group Inc., Reflexis Systems Inc., Replicon Inc., SAP SE, SISQUAL, Verint Systems Inc, and WorkForce Software LLC.
On the basis of Software Type, the Global Workforce Management Software Market is studied across HR Management, Labor Forecast and Scheduling, Task Management, Time and Attendance Management, and Workforce Analytics.
On the basis of End-User, the Global Workforce Management Software Market is studied across Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Transport, Business & Finance, Chemicals & Materials, Consumer Goods & Retail, Energy & Natural Resources, Food & Beverage, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Manufacturing & Construction, Pharmaceuticals, and Telecommunications & Computing.
On the basis of Deployment, the Global Workforce Management Software Market is studied across On-Cloud and On-Premise.
For the detailed coverage of the study, the market has been geographically divided into the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The report provides details of qualitative and quantitative insights about the major countries in the region and taps the major regional developments in detail.
In the report, we have covered two proprietary models, the FPNV Positioning Matrix and Competitive Strategic Window. The FPNV Positioning Matrix analyses the competitive market place for the players in terms of product satisfaction and business strategy they adopt to sustain in the market. The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisitions strategies, geography expansion, research & development, new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Our market forecasting is based on a market model derived from market connectivity, dynamics, and identified influential factors around which assumptions about the market are made. These assumptions are enlightened by fact-bases, put by primary and secondary research instruments, regressive analysis and an extensive connect with industry people. Market forecasting derived from in-depth understanding attained from future market spending patterns provides quantified insight to support your decision-making process. The interview is recorded, and the information gathered in put on the drawing board with the information collected through secondary research.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the Global Workforce Management Software Market
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the Global Workforce Management Software Market
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the Global Workforce Management Software Market
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Global Workforce Management Software Market
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the Global Workforce Management Software Market
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size of Workforce Management Software market in the Global?
2. What are the factors that affect the growth in the Global Workforce Management Software Market over the forecast period?
3. What is the competitive position in the Global Workforce Management Software Market?
4. Which are the best product areas to be invested in over the forecast period in the Global Workforce Management Software Market?
5. What are the opportunities in the Global Workforce Management Software Market?
6. What are the modes of entering the Global Workforce Management Software Market?
1.1. Objectives of the Study
1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
1.3. Years Considered for the Study
1.4. Currency & Pricing
2. Research & Forecasting
2.1. Research Methodology
2.1.1. Research Process
2.1.2. Research Framework
2.1.3. Research Reliability & Validity
2.1.4. Research Assumptions
2.2. Forecasting Methodology
2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
3.1. Workforce Management Software Market: Outlook
3.2. Workforce Management Software Market: Current State & Forecast
4. Premium Insight
4.1. Market Connectivity
4.2. Market Data Feed
4.2.1. Market Sizing & Forecasting, by Software Type
4.2.2. Market Sizing & Forecasting, by End-User
4.2.3. Market Sizing & Forecasting, by Deployment
4.2.4. Market Sizing & Forecasting, by Geography
5. Market Dynamics
6. Industry Insight
6.1. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6.1.1. Threat of New Entrants
6.1.2. Threat of Substitutes
6.1.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
6.1.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.1.5. Industry Rivalry
6.2. Client Customizations
6.2.1. Pricing Analysis & Trend
7. Global Workforce Management Software Market, by Software Type
7.1. HR Management
7.2. Labor Forecast and Scheduling
7.3. Task Management
7.4. Time and Attendance Management
7.5. Workforce Analytics
8. Global Workforce Management Software Market, by End-User
8.1. Aerospace & Defense
8.2. Automotive & Transport
8.3. Business & Finance
8.4. Chemicals & Materials
8.5. Consumer Goods & Retail
8.6. Energy & Natural Resources
8.7. Food & Beverage
8.8. Government & Public Sector
8.9. Healthcare & Life Sciences
8.10. Manufacturing & Construction
8.12. Telecommunications & Computing
9. Global Workforce Management Software Market, by Deployment
10. Global Workforce Management Software Market, by Geography
10.1.5. United States
10.3. Europe, Middle East & Africa
10.3.5. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. 360iResearch FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.1. 360iResearch Quadrants
11.1.2. Business Strategy
18.104.22.168. Business Growth
22.214.171.124. Industry Coverage
126.96.36.199. Financial Viability
188.8.131.52. Channel Support
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
184.108.40.206. Value for Money
220.127.116.11. Ease of Use
18.104.22.168. Product Features
22.214.171.124. Customer Support
11.2. Market Vendor Ranking Analysis
11.3. Competitive News Feed Analysis
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. Active Operations Management International LLP
12.2. Infor Inc
12.3. Kronos Incorporated
12.4. NICE Systems Ltd.
12.5. Oracle Corporation
12.6. BambooHR LLC
12.7. DVSAnalytics, Inc.
12.8. IBM Corporation
12.9. JDA Software Group Inc.
12.10. Reflexis Systems Inc.
12.11. Replicon Inc.
12.12. SAP SE
12.14. Verint Systems Inc
12.15. WorkForce Software LLC
13.1. Discussion Guide
13.2. 360iResearch Competitive Strategic Window
13.2.1. Leverage Zone
13.2.2. Vantage Zone
13.2.3. Speculative Zone
13.2.4. Bottleneck Zone
13.3. Top Reports
13.3.1. Global Crane Rental Market
13.3.2. Global Computer Vision Market
13.3.3. Global Payment Gateway Market
13.3.4. Global B2B Travel Market
13.3.5. Global Varicose Vein Treatment Devices Market
13.4. Author Details