The Global Usage-based Insurance Market is expected to grow from USD 28,485.28 Million in 2018 to USD 86,637.39 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 17.22%.
The positioning of the Global Usage-based Insurance Market vendors in FPNV Positioning Matrix are determined by Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) and placed into four quadrants (F: Forefront, P: Pathfinders, N: Niche, and V: Vital).
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Usage-based Insurance Market including are Allianz SE, AXA SA, Liberty Mutual Group, Verizon Enterprise Solutions LLC, Vodafone Group Plc, Allstate Insurance Co., Octo Telematics SpA, Progressive Corporation, Sierra Wireless Inc., and Tomtom Inc.
On the basis of Package Type, the Global Usage-based Insurance Market is studied across Manage-How-You-Drive, Pay-As-You-Drive, and Pay-How-You-Drive.
On the basis of Technology, the Global Usage-based Insurance Market is studied across Black Box, Embedded System, OBD-II, and Smartphone.
For the detailed coverage of the study, the market has been geographically divided into the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The report provides details of qualitative and quantitative insights about the major countries in the region and taps the major regional developments in detail.
In the report, we have covered two proprietary models, the FPNV Positioning Matrix and Competitive Strategic Window. The FPNV Positioning Matrix analyses the competitive market place for the players in terms of product satisfaction and business strategy they adopt to sustain in the market. The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisitions strategies, geography expansion, research & development, new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Our market forecasting is based on a market model derived from market connectivity, dynamics, and identified influential factors around which assumptions about the market are made. These assumptions are enlightened by fact-bases, put by primary and secondary research instruments, regressive analysis and an extensive connect with industry people. Market forecasting derived from in-depth understanding attained from future market spending patterns provides quantified insight to support your decision-making process. The interview is recorded, and the information gathered in put on the drawing board with the information collected through secondary research.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on sulfuric acid offered by the key players in the Global Usage-based Insurance Market
2. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments in the Global Usage-based Insurance Market
3. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets for the Global Usage-based Insurance Market
4. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new products launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Global Usage-based Insurance Market
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the Global Usage-based Insurance Market
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size of Usage-based Insurance market in the Global?
2. What are the factors that affect the growth in the Global Usage-based Insurance Market over the forecast period?
3. What is the competitive position in the Global Usage-based Insurance Market?
4. Which are the best product areas to be invested in over the forecast period in the Global Usage-based Insurance Market?
5. What are the opportunities in the Global Usage-based Insurance Market?
6. What are the modes of entering the Global Usage-based Insurance Market?
1.1. Objectives of the Study
1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
1.3. Years Considered for the Study
1.4. Currency & Pricing
2. Research & Forecasting
2.1. Research Methodology
2.1.1. Research Process
2.1.2. Research Framework
2.1.3. Research Reliability & Validity
2.1.4. Research Assumptions
2.2. Forecasting Methodology
2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
3.1. Usage-based Insurance Market: Outlook
3.2. Usage-based Insurance Market: Current State & Forecast
4. Premium Insight
4.1. Market Connectivity
4.2. Market Data Feed
4.2.1. Market Sizing & Forecasting, by Package Type
4.2.2. Market Sizing & Forecasting, by Technology
4.2.3. Market Sizing & Forecasting, by Geography
5. Market Dynamics
6. Industry Insight
6.1. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6.1.1. Threat of New Entrants
6.1.2. Threat of Substitutes
6.1.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
6.1.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.1.5. Industry Rivalry
6.2. Client Customizations
7. Global Usage-based Insurance Market, by Package Type
8. Global Usage-based Insurance Market, by Technology
8.1. Black Box
8.2. Embedded System
9. Global Usage-based Insurance Market, by Geography
9.1.5. United States
9.3. Europe, Middle East & Africa
9.3.5. United Kingdom
10. Competitive Landscape
10.1. 360iResearch FPNV Positioning Matrix
10.1.1. 360iResearch Quadrants
10.1.2. Business Strategy
10.1.2.1. Business Growth
10.1.2.2. Industry Coverage
10.1.2.3. Financial Viability
10.1.2.4. Channel Support
10.1.3. Product Satisfaction
10.1.3.1. Value for Money
10.1.3.2. Ease of Use
10.1.3.3. Product Features
10.1.3.4. Customer Support
10.2. Market Vendor Ranking Analysis
10.3. Competitive News Feed Analysis
11. Company Usability Profiles
11.1. AXA SA
11.2. Allianz SE
11.3. Liberty Mutual Group
11.4. Verizon Enterprise Solutions LLC
11.5. Vodafone Group Plc
11.6. Allstate Insurance Co.
11.7. Octo Telematics SpA
11.8. Progressive Corporation
11.9. Sierra Wireless Inc.
11.10. Tomtom Inc.
12.1. Discussion Guide
12.2. 360iResearch Competitive Strategic Window
12.2.1. Leverage Zone
12.2.2. Vantage Zone
12.2.3. Speculative Zone
12.2.4. Bottleneck Zone
12.3. Top Reports
12.3.1. Global Crane Rental Market
12.3.2. Global Computer Vision Market
12.3.3. Global Payment Gateway Market
12.3.4. Global B2B Travel Market
12.3.5. Global Varicose Vein Treatment Devices Market
12.4. Author Details