Stevia is a natural sweetener with low or no calorie, low glycemic index, and is non-cariogenic. It is approximately 200 to 300 times sweeterthan table sweeteners. It has wide application in different industries such as food & beverages, pharmaceutical, and cosmetics industry.Stevia is becoming one of the popular ingredients & food additives in the food&beverages industry, as it has many astounding properties such as it enhancesflavor, prevents fermentation &discoloration, has high heat resistance, and reduces stickiness in beverages. Thus, it is used to manufacture products such as soft drinks, pickles, pastries, jam, chewing gum, candy, yogurt, and sorbets.
The growth of the stevia market is driven by increase indemand for stevia by diabeticand obese consumers globally. This is attributed to the fact that stevia has low or no calorie, low glycemic index, and is non cariogenic, which helpin management of diabetes and weight.However, the availability of substitutes for stevia such as erythritol, thaumatin, and luo han guo (monk fruit) is expected to hamper the growth of the global market during the forecast period.On the contrary,increase indemand for natural sweeteners over artificial sweeteners is anticipated to offer immense opportunities for market expansion during the forecast period.
The global stevia market is segmented into form, end user, distribution channel, and region. Depending on form, the market is classified into liquid, powder, and others. By end user, it is divided into food & beverages industry, pharmaceutical industry, retail industry, and others. On the basis of distribution channel,it is categorized into direct channel and indirect channel. Region wise, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in the stevia industry are Archer Daniels Midland Company, BENEO (SUDZUCKER Group), Cargill, Incorporated. Foodchem International Corporation, FRAKEN BIOCHEM CO. LTD, Haihang Industry Co., Ltd, Ingredion Incorporated, PureCircle, Tate & Lyle PLC., and Van Wankum Ingredients.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the global stevia market from 2019 to 2026 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key countries in all the major regions are mapped on the basis of their market share.
- Porter's five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists to determinethe prevailing market opportunities.
- Market player positioning segment facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global market, key players, market segments, application areas, and growth strategies.
Key Market Segments
- By Form
- By End User
o Food & Beverages
- By Distribution Channel
o Direct Channel
o Indirect Channel
- By Region
o North America
? Rest of Europe
? Rest of Asia-Pacific
? Latin America
? Middle East